5PCS 60W/80W LEAD SOLDERING IRON TIPS REPLACEMENT FOR SOLDERING REPAIR STATION AND GOLDEN SOLDERING IRON KIT
Copper soldering tips are suitable for lower temperature soldering. There are 5 shapes of soldering tips in this set and you can choose the proper one for different soldering needs, for example, shape b all-round type which can be used from any direction and is easy to hold at any position, possible to solder any surface from small to large; and shape k type has a shape like a knife and is capable of soldering by applying the tip in 3 ways: line, face and point, it is used for soldering at narrow pitches, correction of bridging and drag soldering. Get this set of tips and make your soldering work easier.
- These tips are made from copper and not electroplated, easy to tin and diamagnetic, suitable for lower temperature soldering.
- There are total 5 shapes of soldering tips in this set and you can choose the proper one for different soldering needs.
- Don’t leave your iron running for hours and hours if you are not using it. This can make the tip get black oxide cover.
- Try to tin the tip as it heats. If you leave it on too long or run it too hot it will burn off the solder and go black again.
- These soldering tips are suitable for 936, 937, 938, 969, 8586, 852D soldering stations.
- For storing used iron tips
- Use sponge to clean iron tip.
- Wrap them with tin solder.
- Turn off the power supply and wait until they cool.
- Put iron pen on the iron shelve.