AKT 850K3 SMD REWORK STATION
The ideal hot air soldering station. The ideal equipment for use in the laboratory and every workshop. It is a high-tech hot air SMD Rework Station from AKT. The model 850K3 is easy to handle so that you have no problems when using the station! The temperature is indicated by a digital display and can be adjusted by using the selector dial. The air flow is accurately indicated by means of an air tube with a metal ball. The black coated housing is equipped with a practical carrying handle. Even a layman can use the station in a few minutes! You will also receive four different nozzles, a lifting device for components (IC-Popper with a spare gripper), so that you can work WITHOUT additional costs!
• the digital display shows the accurate set temperature as well as the current temperature
• air flow rate is accurately indicated by the AIR FLOW METER
• perfectly suitable for repairing QFP, SOP, PLCC and SOJ components
• constant temperature for all air flows!
• the air flow meter precisely indicates the air flow all time long
• wide temperature and air flow adjustment range.
• the cold air cools off the heating element after use continuously, increasing the lifetime of the heating element
The station is delivered with a transportation safety device (a red screw, which secures the pump during transportation), this has to be removed BEFORE using the station for the first time! ! The station is completely operational after the screw removal. You need only 5 minutes to do that and then you have a completely functional hot air station. You can adjust the temperature and the air flow by means of two rotary knobs “AIR” and “Set Temp “.
The station has a holder for the hot air grip, and a soldering iron holder which allow you to work easily. Find out for yourself!