SUGON T36 85W SMD Soldering Station Lead Free 1S Fast Heating Soldering Iron Station Tool ESD Safe
Temperature setting and storage:
- Warm up:
- Press the ↑ button once, the temperature window shows the set temperature up to 1 . press and hold the ↑ button for at least one second, the set temperature will quickly heat up to the set temperature you set.
- Calm down:
- Press the ↓ button once, the temperature window will show the set temperature 1 . Press and hold the ↓ button for at least one second, the set temperature will cool down quickly to the set temperature you set.
- After the parameter data is set, press and hold the CH1 button to keep the temperature up or down and save it. In the same way, press and hold the CH2 or CH3 button to set and save the storage temperature.
- Bring out the memory temperature, press the CH1 button (less than 1 second) and open the stored data, the same way CH2 or CH3 to also open the memory data.
- Input Voltage: AC110V 50/60Hz, AC 220V 50/60Hz
- Power: 85W
- Temperature range: 200 – 450 ℃ / 232° F – 842° F