SUMWA YX-360TR E-L-B ANALOG MULTIMETER
- The YX-360TR analog multimeter can be ideal for various fields of activity such as radioelectronics or electronics with a much higher accuracy than digital multimeters due to the measurement method – magnetoelectric with rectifier.
- The analog multimeter YX-360TR has an analog display with needle and graduated scale with the possibility of adjusting the indicator and a button for ohm adjustment.The analog multimeter YX-360TR benefits from overload protection and has 7 different measurement methods, current, voltage, transistor tester, continuity, etc.
- Sunwa Multimeter YX 360TR E-L-B
- Continuous Voltage (DCV): 0.1V, 0.5V, 2.5V, 10V, 50V, 250V and 1,000V
- Alternating Voltage (ACV): 10V, 50V, 250V and 1000V
- Continuous Current (DCmA): 50μ, 2,5mA, 25mA and 250mA
- Resistor (ohm): 1ohm, 10ohm, 100ohm, 1Kohm and 10kohm
- Decibel (dB): -10dB to + 50dB
- Transistor (Iceo): 0mA to 15mA
- Transistor (hFE): NPN / PNB
- Batteries and batteries not included