SUNMA/SUNWA YX-3600TR ANALOG MULTIMETER
- The YX-3600TR analog multimeter can be ideal for various fields of activity such as radioelectronics or electronics with a much higher accuracy than digital multimeters due to the measurement method – magnetoelectric with rectifier.
- The analog multimeter YX-360TR has an analog display with needle and graduated scale with the possibility of adjusting the indicator and a button for ohm adjustment.The analog multimeter YX-3600TR benefits from overload protection and has 7 different measurement methods, current, voltage, transistor tester, continuity, etc.
- The YX-3600TR analog multimeter has the following measurement ranges:
- DC voltage: 0.1 V … 1 000 V
- AC voltage: 0.1 V … 1000 V
- current: 2.5 A 0.1 uA …
- resistance: 1 ohm .. .20 MOhm
- battery tester: 1.5 V and 9 V
- transistor amplification factor (hFE)
- analog display with needle and graduated scale
- allows the adjustment of the indicator
- working temperature: 0 ° C … + 40 ° C
- ohm adjustment button
- overload protection – measures direct
- and alternating voltage up to 1000V
- measures direct current up to 1000V 250mA.
- measures resistance up to 10M ohms.
- graduated scale with mirror to improve the reading of the measured values.
- high level of protection when exceeding the range with fuses and protection diodes.
- tester for hFE transistor (direct current gain) between 0-1000 (with additional tester for transistor)
- analog display with needle and graduated scale.
- measurement method: magnetoelectric with rectifier.
- supply voltage: two batteries of type R6 AA 1.5V or a battery of type 6F22
- dimensions: 100 X 145 X 35 (mm).
- device weight: 280g (with battery included).
- accessories: instructions for use, measurement testers.
- Power supply: 2 R6 (AA) batteries, 1.5 V
- Dimensions: 150 x 100 x 35 mm