TONI MICRO SOLDRING IRON BIT
- Soldering tip is a replaceable bit for any kind of soldering iron.
- These bits are specially designed for toni micro soldring iron.
- These are normal points which have ellipse shaped tips.
- Nickel plating over the copper makes the product non-corrodible and long life.
- These bits can attain temperatures up to 350 degree celsious which helps the soldering process faster and safer.
- Tips can easily be replaced by a pointed bit for soldering of SMD devices.
- These tips are commonly used for all soldering applications.
- Recommended usages of flux while soldering for strong and clean soldering.
- Maintenance of soldering iron majorly involves maintenance of soldering tip.
- Electronic experimental PCBs and electronics circuits.
Soldering of electronics devices