AKT VVS-150 ADVANCED QUALITY PASTE FLUX
- Flex paste and liquid are used to remove oxidation (= ease of tinning of parts) from the printed circuit fiber and the base of the parts.
- Flex paste is a regenerating tin liquid that gives it a spherical or convex shape due to contact with tin.
- The problem is cleaner work and better connections.
- At the same time, it reasonably prevents the connection between the bases during assembly and removal, which with this property helps a lot to prevent the tin from spreading around the work (which causes the bases to be eaten together or the bases to be connected).
- Flex paste also causes good heat dissipation, which increases the heat tolerance of the parts and prevents them from burning.