This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, AK INFO TOOLS does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
AK Info Tools will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. AK Info Tools does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on the Website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on the Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. AK INFO TOOLS reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
The decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on the Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The website will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render AK INFO TOOLS liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services, or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on AK INFO TOOLS’s Website.
3. You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by AK INFO TOOLS is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection, and remittance facility for the Transactions on the AK INFO TOOLS Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, AK INFO TOOLS is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by the Payment Facility on any extension/increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension/increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation/variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Trendevr Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Nonnotification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In the case of Cash On Delivery transactions, the Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
• You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favor of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, the refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to AK INFO TOOLS in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. AK Info Tools reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which AK Info Tools may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. AK Info Tools reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Trendevr or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. AK Info Tools may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers’ commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of AK INFO TOOLS. As a result of such a check, if the shopper is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers’ commitment to pay the Transaction Price.
7. AK Info Tools may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if AK Info Tools deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure the safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, AK INFO TOOLS may hold Transaction Price and AK INFO TOOLS may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that AK Info Tools will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims, etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond the control of AK Info Tools.
9. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued thereunder and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the Rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the Rules made thereunder, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made thereunder, Export-Import Policy of the government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and AK Info Tools Website.
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports the Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.