5IN1 GOLDEN SOLDERING IRON BIT SET (5PCS/PKT)
The 5in1 Golden Soldering Iron Bit Set includes 5 pieces per packet. This versatile set offers a variety of soldering iron tips to suit different needs. The golden coating on the tips ensures excellent heat transfer and durability. With these high-quality soldering iron bits, you can tackle a range of soldering projects with precision and ease. Whether you're working on electronics, jewelry, or other delicate items, this set provides the necessary tools for successful soldering.
Copper soldering tips are suitable for lower-temperature soldering. There are 5 shapes of soldering tips in this set and you can choose the proper one for different soldering needs, for example, shape b is an all-round type that can be used from any direction and is easy to hold at any position, possible to solder any surface from small to large; and shape k type has a shape like a knife and is capable of soldering by applying the tip in 3 ways: line, face, and point, it is used for soldering at narrow pitches, correction of bridging and drag soldering. Get this set of tips and make your soldering work easier.
- These tips are made from copper and not electroplated, easy to tin and diamagnetic, and suitable for lower temperature soldering.
- There are total 5 shapes of soldering tips in this set and you can choose the proper one for different soldering needs.
- Don't leave your iron running for hours and hours if you are not using it. This can make the tip get a black oxide cover.
- Try to tin the tip as it heats. If you leave it on too long or run it too hot it will burn off the solder and go black again.
- These soldering tips are suitable for 936, 937, 938, 969, 8586, and 852D soldering stations.