AKT 858D SMD REWORK STATION
- 1. All-aluminum alloy enclosure and panel, immune to high-temperature injury, and durable.
- 2. The air gun handle wire employs a high-temperature silicone wire (undamaged when 300o\nsoldering tip contacts silicone wire for 30 seconds)
- 3. The hot air gun's heating element employs a brand new columned heating core developed with a ceramic process, having strong stability, resistance to impact and dropping, and extraordinarily vibration-mitigation ability.
- 4..The outlet steel cylinder of the handle and the hot air gun nozzle is made of superior stainless\nsteel with better conductivity and strong oxidation resistance;
- 5. Pioneering with handle safety protection, an industry-first, docked handle in the handle holder is required each time before machine operation. If not (placed) in the handle holder, the operator will not be able to detect compliance with safety instructions and the machine will not work. The purpose of such a function is to prevent\nhandle misplacement or accidental placement in unsafe or flammable (work) locations that\ncould lead to undesirable consequences.
- Rated voltage - AC 220V±10% 50Hz
- total Power - 650W
- Operating Environment - 0~40ºC relative humidity <80%
- Storage Temperature - -20~80ºC relative humidity <80%
- Dimensions - 130*100*145mm;
- Weight - 1.86KG
- performance parameter - 858A
- Temperature Range - 100ºC~450ºC
- air supply mode - Brushless-Motor Fan
- Air Flow - 120L/min(Max)
- Temperature stability - ±15ºC (static)
- Heating Core - Ceramic Framed Heating Core
- Desoldering station 1
- Manual: 1 Air gun handle 1
- Nozzle: 3 (5mm 8mm 10mm)\nSmall banner (for disassembly nozzle): 1