MAXX PAMMA 25W BACKLIGHT SOLDRING IRON
The MAXX PAMMA 25W backlight soldering iron is a high-quality soldering tool that provides a maximum power output of 25 watts. It is designed specifically for soldering tasks that require precision and accuracy. The iron features a built-in backlight that illuminates the work area, making it easier to see intricate details. With its reliable performance and ergonomic design, the MAXX PAMMA 25W backlight soldering iron is a great choice for electronics enthusiasts and professionals alike.
- Technically advanced cartridge type heating element. Quick in attaining working temperature.
- Constant tip temperature.
- Low leakage current.
- Specially coated long life soldering bits/tips.
- Applicable for wide range of soldering applications.
- Readily available spare parts.
- Slide-on replaceable bit/tip.
- Plastic and Iron
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Professional Soldering Tool is great for lead-free
- soldering semiconductors Iron plated tip and stainless steel
- construction offer longer life High quality long lasting
- ceramic type heater Lightweight with a pencil handle
- Adjustable temperature controlled soldering irons: 200-450 °C
- (there is a knob wheel on the Electronic Soldering Gun for temperature adjustment)
- For general automotive and shop use
- Lightweight and comfortable to use
- This compact designed station is ideal for professional use.
- Soldering can be performed and adjusted from the control Interchangeable iron-plated tips are available to make the soldering station excellent for electronic and electric use.
- This professional soldering tool is great for lead-free soldering semiconductors with adjustable temperature-controlledering.