AMTECH RMA-223 FLUX PASTE-COPY
AMTECH RMA-223 Flux Paste is a high-quality soldering flux paste used in electronics assembly. It promotes solder flow, improves wetting, and ensures reliable solder joints.
- Professional advanced OEM RMA-223 BGA soldering paste flux squeeze tube +free needle tip.
- 100% new brand and high quality.
- Good immersion and high-intensity joint.
- Easy to peel off with hands or tweezers, leave no residue.
- Won't oxidation gold, copper, phosphorus, or bronze, oxidation.
- Prevent contamination during assembly.
- RMA-223: high viscosity no-clean flux, reprocessing PCB, BGA, PGA, for soldering computer/phone chips.
- RMA-223 is a mixture of high-quality alloyed powder and retinoic pasty flux, it can avoid the pale yellow residue.
- Flux Type: RMA-223
- Volume: 10ml/10cc
- Dimension: 93 x 33 x 23mm
- Material: the mixture of high-quality alloyed powder and retinoic pasty flux, can avoid the pale yellow residue.
- Color: Yellow
- Insulated: Yes
- With Needle Tip: Yes
- Application: for soldering and rebelling of computer and phone chips.
- Advantage: Good immersion and high-intensity joint.
- Function: for PCB, BGA, and PGA reworking.
- 100%: New Type, high quality.