UNITY DT-830 Digital Multimeter
The Unity DT830D multimeter is used to derive the measurements of DC voltage, AC voltage, DC, resistance, continuity, and diode with a high degree of accuracy. This is the manual ranging multimeter so the user is required to select the correct measurement range. It is a very user-friendly device just turn the rotary dial to the test you need and place the test leads accordingly and you will get the reading.
Features of Multimeter:
- Simple and easy, suitable for beginners
- With a double fuse, safe and reliable
- 3 1/2 Digital LCD, maximum display 1999.
- Diode and transistor testing, continuity, and buzzer measurement.
- With test probe leads, a wide range of applications.
- It's a perfect tool for the laboratory, factory, and home.
- With a large LCD, convenient to read data.
- Low battery indication, continuity buzzer, and overload protection.
- DC V: 200m-2000m-20-200-1000V±0.5%
- AC V: 200-750V±1.0%
- DC A: 20u-2000u-20m-200m-10A±1.8%
- Resistance: 200-2000-20K-200K-2000KΩ ±1.0%
- LCD size: 49x16mm
- Max display: 1999
- Diode test: yes
- Transistor test: yes
- Continuity buzzer test: Yes (Another Low price product DT830B is without a buzzer function)
- Safety ensures: Overload protection function(Other Low price products without this function)
- Square wave output: yes
- Power supply: one 9V 6F22 batter